2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168

Zanzibar City (Stone Town), Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000
Jenne Chan - RE/MAX Omela

Jenne Chan

RE/MAX Omela

OfficeOf RE/MAX Omela - Zanzibar City (Stone Town) 2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168

Zanzibar City (Stone Town), Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000

+255677991103 Show...
+255 777 419 532 Show...

Send us a message 

Name
*
Name
Phone
E-Mail Address
Comments
 

OfficeOf RE/MAX Omela - Zanzibar City (Stone Town) 2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168

Zanzibar City (Stone Town), Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000
2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168

Zanzibar City (Stone Town), Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000

Jenne Chan

Always putting the client first

Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%.

Number 1 Zanzibar Agent two years running

Languages Spoken

English
Swahili



Certificates