2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168
Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000
Tanzania RE/MAX english,swahili Jenne Chan Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%. USD
Jenne Chan - RE/MAX Omela

Jenne Chan

Office of RE/MAX Omela - Stone Town USD 2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168
Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000
Tanzania RE/MAX RE/MAX Omela Stone Town RE/MAX Omela

+255677991103 Show...
+255 777 419 532 Show...

Send us a message 

Name
*
Name
Phone
E-Mail Address
Comments
 

Office of RE/MAX Omela - Stone Town 2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168
Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000
Tanzania RE/MAX RE/MAX Omela Stone Town RE/MAX Omela
2300 Vuga Road
P.O. Box 4168
Stone Town, Zanzibar, Tanzania
0000

Jenne Chan

Always putting the client first

Give me 1% of your trust and I'll earn the other 99%.

Number 1 Zanzibar Agent two years running

Languages Spoken

English
Swahili



Certificates